An all-in-one solution to your computing needs, this certified refurbished Apple iMac brings a wallop of processing power packed inside a generous 21.5" HD LED display. It sports an Intel Core i3-2100 Dual-Core 3.1GHz CPU with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM for next-level multitasking, and an an impressive 250 GB SATA hard drive for storing all of your important files and media. Available for a fraction of what you'd pay for a new one, this certified-refurbished iMac is the perfect way to get your hands on quality Apple gear while saving a pretty penny.
- 21.5" HD glossy widescreen display: Enjoy your favorite content in amazing detail
- Aluminum stand with an adjustable hinge: Get the perfect viewing angle for maximum comfort
- Intel Core i3-2100 Dual-Core 3.1GHz CPU: Multi-task with ease
- 250GB SATA Hard Drive: Store your essential files & media
- ATI Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor: Game in stunning clarity
What Does "Refurbished" Mean?
These Certified Refurbished products have gone through extensive testing and have been verified to be completely free of defects by Apple Authorized technicians. Every item has been wiped clean and triple checked internally to give customers the assurance needed when purchasing a new machine.
1. Does this iMac have built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities?
This machine is Wi-Fi capable but does not have any built-in Bluetooth. A USB Bluetooth adapter can be purchased separately for Bluetooth connectivity.
2. What year was this model first released?
This iMac was released in late 2011.
3. What is the highest operating system that can be installed on this iMac?
The highest this will support is an update up to 10.13 High Sierra.
4. What is covered by the warranty? Is it warrantied by Apple?
The warranty is a third-party vendor warranty and covers any hardware issues/faults. Software issues like malware are not covered. If the machine begins to display any hardware related problems within 90 days of arrival an RMA can be requested for a repair or replacement. An RMA # must be authorized prior to being shipped back for repair/replacement.
5. What kind of keyboard, mouse and accessories are included?
A third party keyboard/mouse are included in addition to a standard power cord. No other accessories are included.