Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. This book will take you on a journey where you'll learn to master advanced tools and techniques to conduct wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux. By the end of the book, you'll have mastered using Kali Linux for wireless security assessments and become a more effective penetration tester and consultant.
- Fingerprint wireless networks w/ the various tools available in Kali Linux
- Learn various techniques to exploit wireless access points using CSRF
- Crack WPA/WPA2/WPS & crack wireless encryption using Rainbow tables more quickly
- Perform man-in-the-middle attacks on wireless clients
- Understand client-side attacks, browser exploits, Java vulnerabilities, & social engineering
- Develop advanced sniffing & PCAP analysis skills to extract sensitive information such as DOC, XLS, and PDF documents from wireless networks
- Use Raspberry PI & OpenWrt to perform advanced wireless attacks
- Perform a DOS test using various techniques & tools
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.