Take your marketing skills to new heights by mastering technical SQL data analysis. SQL allows you to better understand customer behavior so you can create targeted, data-driven marketing strategies. Marketers are not required to have the same SQL know-how as SQL developers, which is why this course focuses on the skills you need to be an in-demand technical marketer.
- Learn marketing SQL techniques w/ 26 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn the initial setup process & basic concepts
- Study the six components that make up every SQL query
- Use SQL to query any database
- Get pre-built queries to extract info about your users
- Learn to find your most profitable users
- Run a cohort analysis
Justin Mares formerly ran growth at developer tools company Exceptional (acquired by Rackspace in March of 2013). While there, he taught himself how to become a technical marketer and use tools like SQL to run important analyses on customer data. He is also the co-author of Traction Book, which details how startups can get traction, and founded e-commerce company Kettle & Fire (which hit a multi-million dollar run rate in just a few months).