Whether you're a total beginner to app development, a pro who wants to hone your style, or a graphic designer interested in trying UI/UX design, you have a ton to gain from this course. Using Bohemian Coding's Sketch as a primary tool, you'll design a complete iOS app interface, and infuse your own style and preferences to make your app uniquely yours. This one is as fun as it is functional.
- Access 122 lectures & 9 hours of content
- Complete simple but unique design projects to master the basics of Sketch
- Learn the UI Foundations you need to design a complete app from start to finish
- Discover the basics of color & color psychology in UI/UX design
- Design popular app icons from Pinterest to Instagram in your own vision
- Learn the basics of typography in UI/UX design
Khari is a graphic artist and designer from Boston, MA. After completing his degree in Sociology at Wesleyan University he moved his life to Paris where he continues to live. Khari maintains a firm connection with both tactile and digital media, constantly experimenting and pushing the limits of UI/UX design.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here